You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital Fused Spur Timer Switch Wall Controller For Electric Towel Rail Radiators TimeswitchSuitable for Single Heat, GT or MEG elements
- Switched fused spur with programmable timer with display,
- 1 or 2 hour boost function, override facility and summer/winter time auto-adjustment.
- CE Certified,
- 7 Day fused spur timer
- Patress box mounting
- Double-pole isolation
- Fits 25mm back box
- Internally-linked mains switching
- 200 Hour running reserve
The CB-WCONT-TMR is a digital fused-spur time switch. The timer is suitable for patress box mounting. The 7 day programming logic controls a mains-linked switch, with a resistive rating of 13 amperes. There is an inbuilt re-chargeable cell to keep the timer running in the event of a loss of mains power.
The output can be disconnected by an integrated double-pole isolator switch; the load is protected by a replaceable BS1362 13 Ampere cartridge fuse, within a removable caddy.
- Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 24.5 (see drawing below)
- Connections: 4 x wire-protect screw terminals
- Weight: 150g
- Power consumption: 1VA @ 230v 50hz
- Resistive load: 13 Amperes
- Inductive load: 2 Amperes (cos ø 0.6)
- Minimum load: 100mA @ 20v ac/dc
- Runnning reserve: 200 Hours
- Temperature rating: -20T55
- Accuracy quartz regulated: (typically /- 2.5 sec / day)
- Minimum switching period: 1 minute
- Programme capacity: 7 Day, 5 Day (Week day only), 2 Day (Weekend only), Individual times per day.(Up to 4 x ON/OFF switch timings per day)
- Manual override: fix on, timed, fix off & random
Suitable for use with:
- Resistive loads (3kW max) - such as Immersion Heaters
- Incandescent / Halogen Lighting (700W max)
- Fluorescent Lighting (500W max)
- CFL Compact Fluorescent Lighting (80W max)
- LED Lighting (150W max)
- Not suitable for use with discharge lighting
Click on logo for user manual
No you don't. Towel Rail is Pre-Filled and comes with choice of element.
What parts I need for Central Heating Connection?
What Is BTU ?
BTU stands for British Thermal Unit, it is energy (heat ) measurement unit. We also provide heat output of the towel rails in WATT.
We recommend you to calculate your room BTU requirement and select your radiator according to your room requirement. We have designed a BTU calculator tool.
Can I Use My Towel Rail As Dual Fuel ( Central Heating + Electric )?
Sure you can. This towel rail and other LADDER TYPE TOWEL RAILS can be used as Dual Fuel. You need additional parts like HEATING ELEMENT + T-PIECE or DUAL FUEL CORNER VALVE. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us for friendly advise.
Do You Have Fitting Instructions?
We don't include a fitting instructions for our Ladder Type Towel Rail But You Can Download A Copy From This Link
Wats Is Max Operating Pressure?
Our Towel Rails Goes Through Several Quality Checks. One Of the Check Is 10bar Pressure Test. Normal Central Heating Systems normally Operates 1.5-2.5Bar. We recommend using your towel rail on max 5bar pressure.
What Is Pipe Centers?
Pipe Centers are very important if you are replacing your existing radiator or towel rail with new one. If you do not wish to amend your pipes, we recommend you to choose measure your existing pipe centre and choose a replacement heated towel rail same or closest possible pipe centre. Please contact us if you are not sure and we will be more than happy to assist you to find your replacement towel rail.
Towel Rails Heat Less Than Normal Panel Radiators?
Towel Rails heat just like normal panel radiators. Heat output of the radiators are limited to surface area of the radiators. Panel Radiators usually has more surface area compared to heated towel rails.This is because of the built heat fins or large body of the radiators. However, towels on towel rails will reduce the heat output of the towel rails into the room.
How to Clean CHROME Towel Rails?
We Recommend Wet/Damp Cloth and dry microfibre cloth to dry and polish. For Stubborn marks, we recommend 1 part distilled vinegar + 1 part warm water mixture. I Recommend you to avoid any abrasive cloths and chemical cleaners such as oven or bathroom cleaners. Chemical cleaners may leave a mark or corrode your chrome plating on towel rail.